MAC Favourites

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

                 

I never used to buy expensive makeup, however ever since trying MAC around a year ago I've not been able to go back to drug store brands. Every time I'm shopping in Glasgow I always find myself trying out new products.

Pro-Longwear Concealer (NW20) - The first product I tried was the pro-long wear concealer recommended to me by a friend and I absolutely love it. It has amazing full coverage I've never had with any other concealer. The consistency is really thick and blends really well with any foundation. I wear this every day and have struggled to find a cheaper product that gives as much coverage. 

Pro-Longwear Foundation (NW22) - This foundation is a little dark for me so I usually wear it on a night out when I have all my tan done. It has good coverage, however not as much as the studio fix foundation. I find it gives a nice matte finish and works well with the MAC mineralize skin finish natural powder. The only downside I find is that if I wear it during the day it seems to go a bit patchy.

Studio Fix Foundation (NW22) - This is the latest product I've tried. The shade is perfect for my skin and gives excellent full coverage, a little goes a long way with this. However, I do find if my skin isn't moisturized enough it doesn't apply so well. Overall it's great for every day use and I find it stays on just as long as the pro-long wear foundation. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the Pro-Longwear Concealer, great coverage! :) xo
    You could also try the Collection lasting perfection concealer as an alternative to a drugstore concealer as it gives you a really nice med/full coverage. Did a review on it on my blog if you want to check it out :)
    > Collection lasting perfection review <

    ReplyDelete